Type of Position: Full Time
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Job Level: Senior
Studio Location: VH|NY
Career Posted: JAN 10 18
Visualhouse is an international creative agency focused on creating compelling brand stories for architecture, design, and the built environment. We work worldwide with leading architects, developers and designers on landmark projects. Each project is unique, and to each we bring passion and expertise with our multidisciplinary creative teams skilled in 3D visualization, still imagery, film and animation, as well as branding and interactive. Together, these disciplines form a cohesive and creative vision to produce compelling brand narratives for our clients. We have studios in New York, Los Angeles and London.
We have a new role available for an Account Director to join our growing New York team to expand our client base and generate new and sustained revenue streams. This is a fantastic new role and rare opportunity to lead the growth of the US business. The role is key in the development of Visualhouse New York and Los Angeles as we reach our 10 year anniversary in 2018.
About The Role:
This role reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer and will identify and negotiate new and existing clients consisting of developers, architecture and design practices as well as private clients. You will research and advise the CEO and management of new business opportunities and pursue leads through previous and extensive industry knowledge, contacts and networking events. You will be responsible for ensuring new business marketing campaigns are executed to the highest standard possible.
- Develop, deliver and refine the new business strategy
- Forge relationships with key industry developers, companies and contacts to win large business contracts
- Proactively seek out and maintain new business opportunities and manage relationships effectively
- Plan, market and oversee new marketing opportunities
- Research and report on new business opportunities
- Develop and nurture relationships with existing clients to maintain and improve on service level agreements
- Create innovative proposals and campaigns to attract new clients
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree or equivalent in Business development or closely related subject and 4+ years experience in a related environment; real estate, sales, visualisation, architecture & design, agency, media or advertising
- Proven experience of new business development, negotiation and sales
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively as part of a team to meet deadlines
- Project management skills and the ability to prioritise across multiple projects
- Proficient with Microsoft and Google suites. Ability to report and analyse data
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in business development and a keen interest in the world of visualisation and architecture. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with the team and be passionate and enthusiastic about leading the business growth. You will be highly professional with strong time management skills and have high attention to detail. You will be friendly and engaging in order to develop strong relationships within the company and externally with clients.
We offer a competitive salary and pay structure with benefits and the opportunity to gain a wealth of experience. In addition, we are committed to the training and nurturing of talent and staff development. Our studio is an exciting and collaborative space where we promote and encourage creative and innovative thinking.
Email your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are right for the role and your salary expectations to email@example.com Please state in the subject line: “VH|NY Account Director”.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Due to exceptionally high volumes of applications, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.