January 8, 2020 - Comments Off on VH|LN BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Business Development Manager
Type of Position: Full Time
Reports to: CEO
Job Level: Mid-Senior
Studio Location: VH|LN
Career Posted: JAN 08 20
Visualhouse is an international creative agency focused on creating compelling brand stories for architecture, design, and the built environment. We work worldwide with leading architects, developers and designers on landmark projects. Each project is unique, and to each we bring passion and expertise with our multidisciplinary creative teams skilled in 3D visualization, still imagery, film and animation, as well as branding and interactive. Together, these disciplines form a cohesive and creative vision to produce compelling brand narratives for our clients. We have studios in New York, Los Angeles and London.
We have a new role available for a Business Development Manager to join our London team to expand our client base and generate new and sustained revenue streams. This is a fantastic new role and rare opportunity to lead on the growth of the UK business and requires extensive business development, new business, sales and pitching experience in a closely related industry.
About The Role:
This role reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer and will seek to identify and negotiate with new and existing clients consisting of developers, architecture and design practices as well as private clients. You will be responsible for leading on winning new business opportunities as well as drafting and delivering a new business strategy. You will be responsible for ensuring new business marketing campaigns are executed to the highest standard possible. The role is a mixture of hands on day to day bidding for new projects and clients as well as overall business development strategy.
- Forge relationships with key industry contacts, developers, architects and companies to win new business leads
- Proactively seek out new business opportunities and manage relationships effectively
- Manage RFPs and pitches
- Develop, deliver and refine a new business strategy
- Plan and oversee new marketing opportunities
- Attend key industry events with the aim of meeting new potential clients
- Research and report on new business opportunities
- Develop and nurture relationships with existing clients to maintain and improve on service level agreements
- Create innovative proposals and campaigns to attract new clients
- Utilise and guide Team Director with systematic client outreach
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Business development or a closely related subject
- 7+ years experience in a related environment; visualisation, architecture & design, agency, media or advertising
- Proven experience of winning new business, business development, negotiation and pitching
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively as part of a team to meet deadlines
- Project management skills and the ability to prioritise across multiple projects
- Proficient with Microsoft and Google suites. Ability to report and analyse data
The successful candidate will have extensive industry knowledge, contacts and be well connected in the real estate development and design industries as well as a proven track record of winning new business. You will have extensive experience in business development and a keen interest in the world of visualisation, architecture and real estate marketing. You will work collaboratively with the team and be passionate and enthusiastic about leading the business growth. You will be highly professional with strong time management and negotiation skills.
- A competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Annual season ticket loan
- Pension contributions
- Christmas closure
- Monthly team outings
Email your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are right for the role and your salary expectations to email@example.com Please state in the subject line: “VH|LN Business Development Manager”.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom.
Due to exceptionally high volumes of applications, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
No agencies please.