Type of Position: Full Time
Reports to: Creative Director
Job Level: Mid
Studio Location: VH|NY
Career Posted: NOV 14 19
Visualhouse is an international creative agency focused on creating compelling brand stories for architecture, design, and the built environment. We work worldwide with leading architects, developers, and designers on landmark projects. Each project is unique, and to each, we bring passion and expertise with our multidisciplinary creative teams skilled in 3D visualization, still imagery, film, and animation, as well as branding and interactive. Together, these disciplines form a cohesive and creative vision to produce compelling brand narratives for our clients. We have studios in New York, London, and Los Angeles.
We are currently looking for a Creative Designer to join our growing New York team to produce exceptionally high-quality branding and marketing materials, working on both client and internal projects.
About the role:
You will design, produce, review, and execute marketing materials, client branding, responsive web and interactive user interfaces, including social media design. You will be involved in marketing communication campaigns through creative concept discussions leading to the production of striking graphic design. You will work on multiple projects simultaneously, both individually and as part of a team, with the ability to deliver quality work to deadlines.
Please note, this is a Mid-level role, for candidates with 2 - 3 years experience.
- Create all graphic design assets/materials.
- Create and direct innovative graphic and visual designs for the business needs and high-end real estate developers
- Create branding content and contribute towards UX design and print applications
- Participate and contribute to creative content discussions
- Extensive knowledge of layout, typography, color systems, and design principles is necessary
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree or equivalent in Graphic Design or closely related subject;
- 2-3 years of professional experience in a design, consultancy, media or advertising environment
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS and other web-based or interactive experience is desirable
- Experience with Premiere, AfterEffects and AutoCAD would be beneficial but not essential
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Excellent prioritization and communication skills to effectively convey narrative through graphic design
- Must have a passion for graphic design, architecture, and desire to offer creative ideas to the team
- A competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Christmas closure
- Healthcare contributions
- Monthly team outings
- Free gym memberships
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain a wealth of experience. In addition, we are committed to the training and nurturing of talent and staff development. Our studio is an exciting and collaborative space where we promote and encourage creative and innovative thinking.
Email your resume, your portfolio (PDF) and a cover letter explaining why you are right for the role and your salary expectations to email@example.com Please state in the subject line “VH|NY Creative Designer”.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Due to the exceptionally high volumes of applications, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
No agencies, please.