Mid-Level 3D Artist
Type of Position: Full Time
Reports to: Art Director
Studio Location: VH|NY
Career Posted: JUL 25 17
Visualhouse is a creative design house focused on creating compelling brand stories for architecture, design, and the built environment.
Our clients inspire us: we work worldwide with leading architects, developers, designers and agencies on landmark projects. Each one is unique, and to each, we bring passion and expertise with our multidisciplinary creative teams skilled in 3D visualization, still imagery, film, and animation, as well as branding and interactive. Together these disciplines form a cohesive creative vision grounded in our client’s strategy and brief.
With a formal background in architecture, we deconstruct our clients’ wish lists and business objectives to find the most appropriate communication method to educate and engage target audiences. This enables our clients to win - whether their goal is a design competition, or to generate funding, gain planning permission, attract tenants and/or secure high levels of exposure.
MAIN OBJECTIVES FOR THE ROLE
We are seeking applications for Mid Level 3D artists for our New York studio. There are exciting times ahead at Visualhouse, and we are seeking the very cream of the crop with regard to creative talent, technical ability, and professional experience. In return, we offer an exciting, rewarding opportunity to join us at a pivotal point in our development and to grow professionally and creatively within our friendly studio environments.
Mid level requirements:
- 2-3 years experience in a similar industry
- Natural visual storytelling ability
- The ability to meet deadlines and quality expectations
- The ability to communicate clearly
- Creative problem-solving ability
- Personal initiative when faced with a problem
In addition, the Mid artist position requires:
- Proficient in Autodesk 3D Studio Max, V-Ray and Photoshop
- An education in, or informed love of, architecture and design
- The ability to understand and interpret architectural drawings and concepts
- A genuine commitment to craftsmanship and a keen eye for detail
- A strong appreciation of the value of branding in CGI imagery
If you think you have the skill, experience, and flair to impress, we would love to hear from you.
Please email your CV, portfolio (PDF preferred), a cover letter detailing your suitability for the role and your salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org Please state in the subject line of the email the position and city you wish to apply for.