Type of Position: Full Time
Reports to: Cheif Creative Officer
Studio Location: VH|NY
Career Posted: JUL 03 18
Visualhouse is an international creative agency focused on creating compelling brand stories for architecture, design, and the built environment. We work worldwide with leading architects, developers and designers on landmark projects. Each project is unique, and to each we bring passion and expertise with our multidisciplinary creative teams skilled in 3D visualization, still imagery, film and animation, as well as branding and interactive. Together, these disciplines form a cohesive and creative vision to produce compelling brand narratives for our clients. We have studios in New York, Los Angeles and London.
We have a new role available for a Team Coordinator to join our New York team to manage and oversee project timelines and the production standards of the team. You will manage the workflow of the visualization team on a daily basis, planning daily and weekly project schedules ensuring the team is meeting deadlines through effective resource management. You will be responsible for ensuring that the team are well informed of project deliverables and provide ongoing support to ensure timely production.
About The Role:
This role reports to the CCO and you will be the first point of contact for the team relating to clients, project management and delivery. You will assist the team in maintaining the highest standard of work and support them where necessary.
- Team and project coordination and administration
- Supervise the work of team members and coordinate documents with clients
- Manage work schedules to deadlines
- Motivate and inspire team members throughout the project
- Produce and manage quotes and proposals for the projects, along with managing the clients expectations and quality control of delivery
- Attending client meetings
Skills and Qualifications:
- Essential: Degree in Architecture, Interior Design or closely related subject
- Essential: Experience in a Team Coordinator type role in an architectural/design environment
- Possess excellent organizational skills
- Proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Creative, enthusiastic and highly proactive
- Strong leadership skills
- A competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Christmas closure
- Healthcare contributions
- Monthly team outings
- Gym memberships
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in architectural, design or visualization industries and be highly capable of managing a small team. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with the team and be passionate and enthusiastic about Visualhouse’s work.
You will be highly professional with strong time management and negotiation skills. You will be friendly and engaging in order to develop strong relationships within the company and the client.
Email your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are right for the role and your salary expectations to email@example.com Please state in the subject line: “VH|NY Team Coordinator”.
All candidates must have an Architectural background and be eligible to work in the United States.
Due to exceptionally high volumes of applications, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
No agencies please.