Type of Position: Full Time
Reports to: Chief Creative Officer
Job Level: Mid
Studio Location: VH|LA
Career Posted: OCT 18 18
Visualhouse is an international creative agency focused on creating compelling brand stories for architecture, design, and the built environment. We work worldwide with leading architects, developers and designers on landmark projects. Each project is unique, and to each we bring passion and expertise with our multidisciplinary creative teams skilled in 3D visualization, still imagery, film and animation, as well as branding and interactive. Together, these disciplines form a cohesive and creative vision to produce compelling brand narratives for our clients. We have studios in New York, London, and Los Angeles.
We are currently looking for a Team Coordinator to join our growing Los Angeles team to manage the resourcing, production, standards, client liaison, briefs and general management of the studio team of six. The duties include collaborating with senior leadership members to manage the workflow on a day-to day basis to efficiently deliver rendered imagery and film to client deadlines.
About the role:
It is essential that candidates have extensive experience of managing a team in a creative, architectural or marketing environment. The role is responsible for acting as the ambassador for the Los Angeles studio and is the first point on contact for existing and potential clients.
- Managing and supervise the production team
- Produce quotes for client briefs in conjunction with CCO and finance
- Report finished imagery/film to CCO and coordinate client amendments and updates
- Manage clients on a day-to-day basis regarding production, deadlines, revisions and costings
- Meet with and manage client enquiries at meetings and via telephone and email
- Facilitate new business outreach and lead generation
- Ability to read architectural drawings and be proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Manage the Los Angeles studio space regarding supplies and general upkeep
- Appraise and manage a team of artists; maintain a positive working environment
- Coordinate team outings and events, learning seminars, birthdays etc
- Report client liaison and financial updates on a weekly basis
- Proactively seek to improve team workflow and efficiencies, reporting to management where necessary
- Reconcile office credit card expenditure to finance department and adhere to budgets
- Actively promote and enable team development opportunities
Skills and Experience:
- Leadership of a creative team is essential
- Experience in architectural, design, marketing or media industries
- 3+ years experience of professional experience in a similar role with client facing responsibilities
- Excellent communication and a collaborative approach, with good organizational skills
- Articulate, enthusiastic, proactive and the ability to inspire teams
- A problem solver with initiative to find creative solutions
- Demonstrable experience of reporting to senior leadership
- Highly meticulous with a fine attention to detail
- A competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Christmas closure
- Healthcare contributions
- Monthly team outings
- Gym memberships
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain a wealth of experience. In addition, we are committed to the training and nurturing of talent and staff development. Our studio is an exciting and collaborative space where we promote and encourage creative and innovative thinking.
Email your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are right for the role and your salary expectations to email@example.com Please state in the subject line “VH|LA Team Coordinator”.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Due to exceptionally high volumes of applications, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
No agencies, please.