November 12, 2018 - Comments Off on VH|NY ASSOCIATE CREATIVE DIRECTOR
Associate Creative Director
Type of Position: Full Time
Reports to: Chief Creative Officer
Job Level: Mid
Studio Location: VH|NY
Career Posted: JAN 07 19
Visualhouse is an international creative agency focused on creating compelling brand stories for architecture, design, and the built environment. We work worldwide with leading architects, developers, and designers on landmark projects. Each project is unique, and to each, we bring passion and expertise with our multidisciplinary creative teams skilled in 3D visualization, still imagery, film, and animation, as well as branding and interactive. Together, these disciplines form a cohesive and creative vision to produce compelling brand narratives for our clients. We have studios in New York, London, and Los Angeles.
We are currently looking for an Associate Creative Director to join our growing New York team to produce creative concepts, visual and digital design materials to ensure creative excellence on behalf of our clients.
About the role:
You will be involved in multiple projects running concurrently with clients from architectural and developer sectors across web, digital, social media and print platforms. Crucially, you will also be responsible for and experienced in architectural and lifestyle photography and carry out shoots locally in New York. You’ll have an acute understanding of clients’ desired style, brief and brand identities to tactfully deliver a finished project. You’ll liaise with the Chief Creative Officer, creative and production teams on a day-to-day basis to deliver world-class creative content. and be instrumental in creating new and innovative ideas to produce striking marketing campaigns. This is a fantastic opportunity to exercise creative ability and expertise within an internationally renown studio.
- Collaborate with and give direction/feedback to creative team on designs
- Assist with the execution of design projects including inspiration, branding, digital brochures and website design
- Plan, direct and execute photoshoots in New York; lifestyle, architectural and time-lapses
- Content creation and management of social media accounts
- Assist CGI team with backplate photography
- Create storyboard, moodboard and style inspiration for brand identities, photoshoots and films
- Create layouts, mock-ups, prototypes and written proposals to illustrate concepts to CCO
- Assist CCO to review and develop marketing and graphic design materials
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree or equivalent in Marketing, Graphic Design, Architecture
- 2-3 years of professional experience in a design, consultancy, media or advertising agency environment
- Skilled in architectural and lifestyle photography
- Experience producing creative content and managing professional social media accounts
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively as part of a team to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and ability to convey narrative through creative materials
- Project management skills and the ability to prioritize across multiple projects
- Passionate, enthusiastic and highly creative
- Interest in architecture and the built environment is essential
We offer a competitive salary with benefits and the opportunity to gain a wealth of experience. In addition, we are committed to the training and nurturing of talent and staff development. Our studio is an exciting and collaborative space where we promote and encourage creative and innovative thinking.
Email your resume, portfolio (PDF), and a cover letter explaining why you are right for the role and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org Please state in the subject line “VH|NY Associate Creative Director”.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Due to exceptionally high volumes of applications, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
Strictly, no agencies. Thank you